8 things (Pete)
Wow, the whole blog’s been tagged. Here goes my part:
- I really, really, really want to visit Australia.
- Every year I walk around the lake outside my office and take pictures of the newly hatched baby ducks and geese. It’s hard not to smile when looking at the fuzzy goodness of baby ducks.
- At any given moment I’d almost certainly rather be playing tennis. It’s very Zen.
- Joe Versus the Vocano is one of my favorite movies and I don’t understand why it’s not more widely loved.
- I just finished reading Eat, Pray, Love. A wonderful book!
- I kept a dream journal for years, sometimes recording 10-15 dreams in a night. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio…
- I really, really, really tend to like people. (which is good, considering how many of them there are running around out there.)
- Animals? Not so much. I wish I liked animals, I just usually… don’t. Which is unfortunate considering how many of them there are running around out there. (Baby ducks, and other furry youngin’s excluded, of course.)